Tuesday 20 March 2012

Luke, I am your Father

It seems that I've touched a sore spot with one of my readers.

A comment was posted, anonymously, that "your blog would be interesting if only you'd stop taking cheap shots at your father."  Really? Cheap shots?  Never.

If you don't want the truth, then turn on reality TV.  The truth always makes people uncomfortable.  In fact, it makes me uncomfortable to reveal some of the things I've written, to be honest.  Actually, you'd be surprised at how much I want to say and don't, just out of respect.

My father and I came to understand and respect each other during his end, and if you would just take a moment to read beyond the written word, you'd understand that I am doing my very best to honour him.

You know what?   This is my life and you're welcome to it, just don't beat me up for trying to tell it.



All Saints Greek Orthodox Church my father built for my mother, honouring her parents on the Property know as St Nicholas, on the Taygetos Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment